Life

 LIFE

I am going for a Mani and Pedi with my new friend here in Ocala, Ivette. Met her in a very interesting way. Looks like she was looking for someone to take care of her plants while she was away for a few days she calls them her babies. So she asked me that question in a scared way like I know this might sound odd to you but could you come water my plants again she called them her babies. I was like sureeeeeeeee! I mean in my petsitting I do water a lot of peoples greenery. So I went to do a Meet and Greet with her like I do with the pets which by the way she does have a cute dog but she takes him everywhere she goes. So I didn’t think anything about that cause I don’t leave my home cause I can’t bring my pets with me anyways. She goes on to say so look this is what I need and I’m like so simple and btw I love gardening meanwhile she just started gardening and learning. So I ask her but how did you find me like I ask everyone she’s like it took me 25 websites to find you I put like house sitting which of course I also do that cause my

Main thing is sleeping in people homes with their pets. I was bewildered on how she found me well to make the story short which btw I didn’t now we are great friends her energy is incredibly needed and yeah. Offfff to the salon we go!  We went out to lunch not too long ago. Listen my Adventures-in Life are truly unique! If you only had a quick minute. 

Your turn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rescue