The Fun and Interesting Journey in finding Mr. Right

 The Fun and interesting journey, I have been through so many journeys which I call them adventures. Who is Mr. Right? What defines Mr. Right?!  Well, it could be a number of things that balance out to make your Mr. Right. Uhmm, maybe you ask and my definition of Mr. Right? Maybe my answer to you can be that everything can be wrong with my Mr. Right. There is no perfect man that’s for sure. I personally think if there was my Mr. Right it would scare me a bit. You start thinking how can all my Mr. Rights’ be right?  It’s like saying if we have a perfect life wouldn’t we be bored. I think it’s the same thing with a Mr. Right. 

This journey or adventure how we call it is needed to find and balance out what you think the definition of Mr. Right is. It’s Rights and wrongs you go though on this journey/adventure. One example that might define a Mr. Right are his looks, his weight, how tall he is, and so on and so forth. Some women only go for that and I think maybe that’s where egos kick in. So you ask what’s my definition well, it’s intelligence. It’s challenge and for now that is where I leave you

Your turn. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rescue