Back to the online dating

 Back to the Online dating. Well, the emails stopped going back and forth. I think only 2 times emails were exchanged. So, it was a fake person. See on the dating app I noticed the dates when going back and forth were the same day and time and already I thought that was wierd like some pre-post thing I wonder how they did that I’m gonna officially report that to the dating on FB. Like I said before he used the words “fairytales can be real” so this fairytale wasn’t. See, when I wrote him all my words weren’t made up and found in a word bank my words were real he must of caught on and noticed I was maybe a little smart. You should watch this great movie on Netflix called “The Tinder Swindler” this was something like it. Thing is the person caught on. Why are men out there doing this to women?  It’s cause they can and they are being allowed to do so. Ladies watch your step. I’m not gonna start going on too much as how mad I could have gotten if I let something like this happen. Getting manipulated by a false man. Being asked for money and who knows what else. 

It’s ok tho we learn in life a lot of times the hard way. We have to learn tho we can’t be tricked. In this situation a man swindling a woman. Please be careful out there. Watch the show on Netflix like I told you. You will be in awe

Your turn!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rescue