certified Petsitter

 I say if you are gonna do something like being a Petsitter either you do it right or don’t do it at all. I remember telling my groomer in Miami about starting a business of petsitting and she’s like get certified by Pet Sitters International and so I did, best thing ever. Then I started with doing a website thinking of the business name and btw my name is Ana but used Ani to make it rhyme. Well, it used to be Ani The Petsitting Nanny and just recently changed it to Ani The Pet Nanny. I love things that rhyme, you remember the name better I think. So now everyone and their mother literally (Rose knows that’s true) call me Ani which I loveeeee they call me Ani.  Well, getting the business started wasn’t that difficult cause I am in the animal rescue world and every client I have was “word of mouth” and that’s the best! 

I now live in Ocala. Now it got difficult getting new clients this last year I spent spending weeks down in Miami petsitting.  Just recently I decided I couldn’t do it anymore I sort have to start over and find new clients with do time I’ll have my new clients. I want to do more YouTube, more advertising etc.  

sorry I’m all over the place sometimes when I write my Journals. Just want to say tho, my petsitting clients have all become family and that …….

Your turn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rescue