Online Dating

 Uhmm, Online Dating! I see it as a ‘I wonder what you gonna get thing’ versus meeting someone in person. I guess I’m old fashion I don’t go along so quickly with new things but I do adapt pretty quickly cause of my open mindedness or at least I think I am open-minded. I try my best at everything I do so I can never say, I never tried. This online dating is very interesting. You can have the person on the other side of the computer or phone right away start a chat but the interesting part of this online dating is not quite seeing who the person is so it’s all textual conversation and it really lets you say pretty much anything that comes to mind.

Well, I don’t like wasting money on these Online Dating websites so I go where I can use them for free. I joined one dating site and  it started off interesting. I joined a few more but I came off of them rather quickly  because the men who I was attracting on these platforms  were different then in the one I am currently in. This one guy just flat out said “I know what I want, and I want your phone number so we can talk.”  But, some other men approached me the same and of course some get into inappropriate things at least that’s how I feel. Some tell me oh, I never had a woman from your country yet, I am Galician and I start thinking, What, do you eat women or something, LOL?” I mean, I can’t judge and I teach myself not to do so cause In the end everybody can think how they like it’s up to me if I accept it, or not.

Well, this one guy shows up recently on the dating site I am on as a match and his description states”Fairytales are real” I’m like, uhm, and asked him, do you really think they are?” He answers, why not and I agree you are right, so, my open mindedness goes into action and accepts what he is saying. How can you make sure he is not a troll, or a kid in Africa or India waiting to cash in and saying all the right things, which is copy/paste from a special conversation bank.  Well, he said he wanted to write emails back and forth and that is what we are doing now. I find it fascinating what he has to say but then here goes another part of me thinking all this can be fake. It happens all the time! So how can you tell the difference? Well, all my words are real so how can I tell his are? I guess with time I’ll find out. I mean a lot of people think like me and share the same concerns and precautions as I do nothing unusual As time goes on with these emails, I will share with you my fun and interesting journey in finding my Mr. Right. So now I ask you, Has this ever happened to you and I would  love to hear your stories.  The good, and ugly, your fairytales, the steps you took to protect yourselves, your happy endings, etc. I am new to this way of dating as well as journaling my experiences.  So your comments, and feedbacks will greatly help me and others too.  Ok, your turn!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rescue